- RoboCop’s guide to Renaissance Florence.
- And there goes the middle class.
- Kobani finally liberated from ISIS; Kurdish fighters “danced by firelight into the night.”
- Going Clear filmmakers on why Tom Cruise and John Travolta need to come clean about Scientology.
- The New Yorker moves downtown; ah, the memories.
- New Pope’s favorite apocalyptic novel.
- Mayor of New York: Repent, for the end is nigh.
- When in Phoenix (it could happen), check out the First Draft Book Bar.
- Print and read: Oddly, the birthplace of gay rights wasn’t America or England, it was mid-nineteenth century Germany.