Itinerant writings on the thing we call cinema. Raves, musings, digressions.
Published on an occasional basis at Medium:
- Blinded by the Light: Madness and Beauty in ‘Empire of the Sun’
- ‘Isle of Dogs’ – Still Life with Wasabi Poison
- Is ‘Gone with the Wind’ a Classic? Or, How Things Change
- Why ‘Fast and the Furious’ Needs to be Driven off a Cliff
- Bill Murray’s Moonage Daydreams in ‘The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou’
- Everything About Scientology (and Tom Cruise) You Never Wanted to Know