- Impeachment? Bring it on.
- “Never have I met any candidate quite as frightening or fact-averse” as this lady.
- The modern era’s “seamless wall of white rage.”
- Go paleo with bacteria baths and an all-sausage buffet.
- “It was not a significant bullet. I am not afraid”: The (mostly imagined) journals of Werner Herzog.
- Welcome to the suck: Brett Ratner to produce adaptation of The Goldfinch.
- Print and read: Quarter Pounder beats the Third Pounder, and other examples of who Americans are just lousy at math.
- Bonus print and read: Bill McKibben on climate change’s tipping point; now it cannot be stopped.