- Yes, most of the Nigerian girls Boko Haram kidnapped are still missing.
- It’s possible that Mittens was right about Russia.
- Jimi Hendrix died this week in 1970, he was 27 years old. In memoriam, read his 1969 interview with Rolling Stone, then watch “Voodoo Child.”
- NASA just found a massive black hole (it has the mass of 21 million suns) inside one of the densest galaxies ever seen.
- How the day of Scotland’s independence vote looked in newspapers.
- One way to boost the economy: Legalize same-sex marriage.
- If this doesn’t work, then yes, troops on the ground in the Middle East (again).
- The Benghazi hearing where something useful might actually be accomplished.
- Print and read: How Ebola jumped from a fruit bat to a child and then fooled everybody into thinking it was cholera.