- “Oath Keepers” on the roofs in Ferguson.
- It is nearly impossible to know how many people the police actually kill every year.
- Centuries ago in Poland, people were sometimes buried with sickles across their necks—just in case they might have been vampires.
- France gets into the ISIS fight.
- Patrolling the north with Canada’s Rangers, their Native American reserve defense force.
- Once upon a time, General Motors was Google, and before them…
- No more Social Security checks for you Nazis.
- At this office, no ugly water bottles (or anything else, really) allowed.
- Print and read: The 2010 Mother Jones investigation of the Oath Keepers quasi-insurrectionist movement that recruits cops and veterans.