- Holding torturers accountable: Pardon them.
- That story about the high school students who made $72 million in stocks was pretty cool; also totally untrue.
- Being smarter about Cuba, only a few decades late.
- Bipartisan Cold War rhetoric and the “borderline euphoria” with which defense contractors responded to Russia’s takeover of the Crimea.
- The coming year in global instability: Iraq and Afghanistan maybe unraveling; Somalia, less so.
- Some reasons why Keystone may not matter anymore, and everybody can go home happy(ish).
Between Western sanctions and plummeting oil prices, life in Russia is about to get real ugly.
Even John Yoo thinks some CIA interrogators might be vulnerable to prosecution for torture.
Making kids repeat algebra might actually be a bad thing.
So how do we domesticate corporate bullies like Uber into acting like responsible humans?
- Print and read: Most teachers are never taught how to teach, and other horrific oddities of the American education system.