After PopMatters published their best fiction of 2014 feature earlier in the week, they ran the (perhaps more serious in tone, but still somehow more fun) compilation of the awesomest (yes, that’s a word) nonfiction titles that came out last year.
- Against Football: One Fan’s Reluctant Manifesto, Steve Almond
- Capital in the Twenty-First Century, Thomas Pikkety
- The History of Rock ‘n’ Roll in Ten Songs, Greil Marcus
- The Invisible Bridge: The Fall of Nixon and the Rise of Reagan, Rick Perlstein
- The Trip to Echo Spring: On Writers and Drinking, Olivia Laing
You can find the feature here.