- Piketty: Germany never repaid its war debts, so where do they get off lecturing Greece?
- People are still giving lots of money to Ted Cruz.
- Denver weed growers using too much power.
- Homer Simpson meets Donald Trump.
- Scribd, which offers unlimited ebooks for a monthly fee, sharply cutting back on romance and erotica “because readers are gorging themselves.”
- Future of American military aviation: The trillion-dollar fighter plane that can’t dogfight.
- If you’re arrested in New York for a nonviolent crime, no more need to post cash bail; here’s why doing that in the first place might be unconstitutional.
- In Texas textbooks, the Civil War apparently had little to do with slavery.
- Print and read: Do you need to know what “stagflation” means? Or, the uses of cultural literacy.