- Greatest movie soundtrack playlist ever?
- Silicon Valley’s whiteness problem; or, can you hack racism?
- China is building a new mega-city near Beijing that’s going to be the size of Kansas. No, there don’t appear to be any good restaurants yet.
- And Kasich makes … 16?
- You can use satellite photography to figure out how well your local Chipotle is doing.
- This car is no longer under your control.
- Print and read: Finding Nemo to WALL-E; Pixar films as exhortations to efficient capitalism.
- Bonus print and read: Douglas Coupland — eventually we might just be our data.