- Here’s what to do about St. Louis; the full report.
- The billionaires who wanna be president.
- When trying to make yourself a martyr ends up hurting your cause.
- The surprising millennial fastidiousness when it comes to grammar and spelling.
- Which candidate thinks African Americans are not actually (legally speaking) citizens?
The glorious weirdness of Soviet bus stops.
“Complaining about book prices: $20.00” and other great bookstore signage.
- Print and read: When Ted Bundy’s mother talked to the mother of one of his victims.