- The Rocky Horror Picture Show; now and forever; the cast (even Meatloaf) reunites for the 40th.
- New York in the ’70s: “…everyone who read Andy Warhol’s Interview knew one another.“
- Brazenhead, the bookstore in an apartment, comes back to life.
- Print and read: How to buy a bohemian escapade; or, why libertarian moguls just love Burning Man.
- For hetero normative couple’s night, your best choice for a movie would be either Lord of the Rings (any of the series) or Wizard of Oz, based on this.
- Captain Marvel, feminism, and Bitch Planet.
- This Uber driver’s average hourly earnings: $5.83.
- Fantasy sports fans rendered as a crazy guy with a knife.
- Print and read: Bernie Sanders, “…the last person you’d want to be stuck on a desert island with. Two weeks of lectures about health care, and you’d look for a shark and dive in.“