- Why, oh why: Memento being remade.
- The dangers of The Golden Notebook: Even novelist Doris Lessing had an MI-5 file.
- Mmm … Delicious genetically modified salmon.
- Did these guys actually just propose a religious litmus test for being allowed to enter America?
- Kasparov: Maybe don’t hop into bed with Putin so fast.
- And the National Book Award winners are … (Hint: Surprise upset for fiction, not so much for nonfiction)
- Jesse Eisenberg’s “honest film review.”
- Sorry, governors, those refugees are still coming.
- Print and read: “Tough talk in the context of what happened in Paris is as empty as a bell rung at the bottom of a well.“