- Here are some books coming to a movie theater near you in 2016.
- South Florida; nice place if you like that sort of thing. Too bad it’s only got about another half-century left.
- Ted Cruz doesn’t understand The Princess Bride.
- For the West to win, it needs to figure out what it’s fighting for.
- St. Louis is the murder capital of America, so of course the city is spending $150 million on a new football stadium.
- Rand Paul’s annual airing of Festivus grievances.
- “Yes, Virginia…“
- Print and read: A wassail gone bad, “rioting and wantonness,” and other oddities of bygone Christmases.