- No, The Martian (funny though it may be) is not a comedy.
- They aren’t strong enough and other myths about women in combat.
- Waco, Oregon, Bundys, and when is oppression a delusion: The difference between white and black extremist groups.
- There’s more to it than the unemployment rate.
- Here are the things and people that enable Bill Cosby.
- “They sent me a Star Wars suitcase” — Carrie Fisher interviews Daisy Ridley.
- Next up for the Navy: Lasers, railguns, and other futuristic “hard-kill systems.”
- From Aylan Kursi to Cologne; what to do about refugees.
- And the Head In Sand Award goes to this piece of legislation.
- Very, very cool…
- Well, that was $2 billion well spent.
- Perhaps a few too many Oscar nods for The Revenant?
- Print and read: How David Bowie turned dressing up (and not just with clothes) into a career.