- One (rich) taxpayer moves to Florida and the entire state’s budget goes to hell.
- After those protesters broke into the Green Zone, it’s becoming more clear that Iraq is hanging by a thread…and that’s without ISIS.
- A quarter-century on, does The Artist’s Way say anything of value?
- Superbad was awesome, yes, but also maybe homophobic?
- Going to be in Cognac in the year 2115? That’s where (and when) John Malkovich and Robert Rodriguez’s movie 100 Years will be premiering.
- Helpful hints for stopping the Donald; first rule: Don’t shout.
- Hints of what’s to come: Feds give $1 billion to help states fight effects of climate change.
- Print and read: Andrew Sullivan reads Plato to figure out how democracies fall in the age of Trump; they get too damn democratic.