Skip to content
- Trump as the guy who, when he wants to show off, will “tell you something is worth a bazillion dollars. But when he wants to get taxes reduced, he’ll tell you it’s worth $2.95.“
- Sometimes, flying business class is just plain stupid.
- Millions of art works, including a thousand Picassos, are sitting in warehouses outside Geneva.
So who’s going to pick up the mantle of Pat Buchanan’s Great Angry White Crusade? Pat knows
- Some reasons that Airbnb is terrible here, also here, and here.
- When Gordon Parks and Ralph Ellison explored Harlem.
- Print and read: Mosques, hamburgers, capitalism, and the legends of the Wild West’s roving Afghani hot tamale men.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: