- The week that barbarism triumphed.
- About three percent of American adults own half the guns.
- Stay classy, GOP!
- Well, if that didn’t change your mind…
- Quite possibly the saddest thing to brag about, ever.
- Somebody bought Truman Capote’s ashes for $43,750.
- The guerrilla art gang who smuggled subversive political art into Melrose Place.
- Will, Grace, Karen, and Jack debate some politics.
- Do Northeasterners love Dunkin’ Donuts so much because of the taste or because there’s one on every corner?
- Everything about Wells Fargo shows that Bernie was right about big-bank culture (racial discrimination, wide-scale fraud, money laundering, just to begin with) and it’s time to start sending some folks to jail.
- Print and read: So what would President Trump’s first term be like?
- Bonus print and read: Happy to let Syria burn, Bashar al-Ashad creates a new template of dictator.