- Feminism and Tim Kaine as the anti-Trump.
- Maybe everyone is wrong except for this guy.
- What happens when a conservative radio host goes Never Trump.
- Apres Trump, the deluge?
- A case of actual voter fraud.
- Don’t worry, America, the militias are here to keep things nice and weird after the election.
- Even The Onion isn’t sure how to handle this one.
- Somehow, the GOP leadership is getting even whiter and male-r.
- Assad to Putin: What dictators think about the election.
So what about all those Trump voters too shy to tell pollsters what they think?
The “Big Sort” and the growth of “landslide” counties where a supermajority of people vote one way or the other.
If it involves gun-packing thugs intimidating minority voters (it won the GOP an election in 1981), can you really call it a “ballot integrity initiative“?
Maybe the guy just can’t read.
Break in case of emergency: The rogues’ gallery that would be a Trump cabinet.
It’s happened here before; a brief historical guide to election violence in America.
- Well, when so many other journalistic norms have been broken, why not the tradition of not reporting on voting results while the election is still happening?
- Print and read: At one point during the campaign, even the Russians thought Trump proved himself so unfit that they suspended their anti-Clinton hacking operations. The Russians.