“The church militant” – yet another way to make religion awful.
Most anticipated books of the year, so far.
Carrie Fisher, galactic princess with the heart and soul of a writer.
Turns out that Nixon was even worse than we already knew.
- Maybe there’s (some, tiny, infinitesimal) hope: the GOP just might keep shooting itself in the foot, what with corruption, free spending, and whatnot.
- Rogue One mapped out with clips from previous films; why bother creating?
- South Korea has one government official whose sole job is monitoring Trump’s Twitter.
In 1971, the Notorious RBG pointed out to her alma mater, Columbia Law School that yes indeed, there were women alumni.
- Print and read: From the days when literature could be dangerous — George Plimpton, Ernest Hemingway, the Cuban Revolution, and the CIA.
- Bonus print and read: Full U.S. intelligence report on the Russian disinformation campaign during the 2016 election.