Skip to content
- Frank Sinatra wouldn’t have performed at the Inauguration, either, because racism.
- Eisenhower said, “disorganization … can easily lead to disaster”—get ready for a chaotic next four years.
- Wait, there’s been five Underworld movies and they’ve made a half billion dollars?
- The kids programming your future: “Lawyers will be completely gone, like, pretty soon … Same with cashiers. They make no sense. And non-automated cars? Those are dangerous.“
- How corruption begins: Donate to president-elect, get Twitter shout-out.
- The books of Karl Ove Knausgaard, in Lego form.
- Decluttering in a post-apocalyptic world.
- The (maybe) next Game of Thrones is based on African mythology and being written by a professor at Macalester College.
- And here come the anti-vaxxers, again, only now with presidential approval.
- Only Silicon Valley could turn hallucinogenics into just another way to work more efficiently.
- Print and read: Pew study says about 70% of black cops think the country needs to do more for black people, only 6% of white cops agree.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: