- Oh, irony: Now that they’re running things, GOP voting to fund same ACA they were recently suing to kill.
- Some people think that silencers have been just too easy to buy.
- The lights are back on in Detroit.
- Maybe it’s time to stop making excuses for why so many people in Middle America voted for hate.
- “I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct,” said the Connecticut Republican, allegedly, before assaulting a woman, allegedly.
- Fiddling and prevaricating while the planet actually burns.
- Somebody wrote a poem for Trump’s inauguration. And it is bad. As in, Vogon poetry bad.
- Print and read: About that KKK murder prosecution Jeff Sessions was supposedly so instrumental in…