- Ella Fitzgerald at 100.
- According to Anthony Bourdain, Singapore has the world’s best airport food.
- Checking out people instead of books at the Hillary Rodham Clinton Children’s Library in Little Rock.
- Shouting at a Congressperson who’s not your own.
- So what’s in that algorithm which helps determine jail sentences, anyway?
- Halal snack packs and what they mean for democracy … or something.
- Print and read: The reactionaries calling for an end to multiculturalism, modernity, and democracy itself are out of their minds, but could they have a point?