Skip to content
- After this week’s Tuesday Afternoon Massacre, here’s a quick refresher on Watergate, just in case that becomes relevant.
- Inside the White House, the president “would sometimes scream at television clips about the [Russia] probe.“
- Turns out, the ex-FBI director wasn’t exactly right about Huma Abedin forwarding thousands of classified emails to husband Anthony Weiner; they only found two.
- Facial scans coming soon to a U.S. airport near you.
- They shall not be questioned: Woman is convicted of disorderly conduct for laughing during Jeff Sessions testimony; meanwhile a reporter in West Virginia is arrested for asking Tom Price a question.
- Of Korean K-Pop, mega-popular fanfiction, and the lesbian billionaire power couple that wasn’t.
- The school that decided, screw it, we don’t need no stinking textbooks.
- Police officer fired by department for not shooting mentally ill man.
- In the Bay Area, some families making over $100,000 a year can still be considered “low-income.”
- Oh, and the head of the Census Bureau just quit because Congress didn’t allot enough money for them to do their job.
- Last call for Spicey?
- Going to Europe? Leave your laptops and tablets at home.
- Print and read: The mortgage interest deduction, aka welfare for the wealthy.
- Bonus print and read: There are many ways Trump could be pushed out of office, but history shows that impeachment won’t happen as long as he remains popular with his party.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: