Skip to content
- Yes, even with the opioid epidemic, meth is still a very big problem.
- Why are people protesting at Julius Caesar?
- The right’s voter-ID law suppressed 200,000 votes in Wisconsin last year; Trump won the state by a little over 20,000.
- Things to worry about in 2100: Heat, heat, and the heat.
- What the hell is “the flippening“?
- “People just have all their friends from kindergarten” and other reasons it’s hard to make friends in St. Louis.
- Don’t count the Democrats out yet.
- Is Michael Bay a genius? Kinda, and yet not.
- Back in 2015, Seattle raised the minimum wage to $15 and now the analysis is in: The sky didn’t fall and jobs didn’t flee the city.
- Several CIA contractors fired for stealing over $3,000 worth of snacks from vending machines at Langley.
- Print and read: Mark Bowden on North Korea, the worst problem on Earth.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: