Have you any inkling what this T-shirt refers to?
Did you ever hop around on one foot while shouting, “’tis but a flesh wound!”?
Can you sing “The Philosopher’s Song” without referring to notes?
Was there a point during the United Kingdom’s recent snap election where you wondered whether there should have been a candidate from the Very Silly Party?
If you answered “yes” or asked “what’s all this, then?!” then it’s about 583% likely that Monty Python FAQ is the book for you!
Scribbled down in crayon by yours truly and his boon companions Brian Cogan and Jeff Massey, and then lovingly transcribed into proper book form by the dedicated editors at Applause Books, Monty Python FAQ is just about everything you ever wanted to know about the Python boys. That includes:
- Words! Pictures! Lots of ’em.
- An exegesis of every single Monty Python’s Flying Circus episode.
- More than one could ever want or need to know about fish-slapping.
- The deep, dark secret behind the one American Python, who hailed from the mystical, faraway land of … Minnesota.
- Exploding penguins, dead budgies, Grannies from Hell … you get the picture.
And now … this: