- Proposing at the bookstore.
- Curious about how Trump would be as commander in chief? Just watch Starship Troopers.
- “Tomorrow Belongs to Me,” new-millennium propaganda, and the USA Freedom Kids.
- Teddy Roosevelt, the Whigs, the Southern Strategy, and other reasons why the GOP, if it splits, will quickly reform.
- Would you like your entire genome sequenced and sent to your cellphone for about $1,000? You’re in luck!
- Obama writes introduction to latest volume of The Complete Peanuts, which he calls “our own daily security blanket.”
- Norway (you know that very mountainous country that’s cold and dark for much of the year) is building a billion dollars’ worth of “bike highways” (speed limit: 25 mph).
- Why are they still making Fast and Furious movies, anyway?
- Print and read: This town in Michigan is the only place in America with a majority-Muslim city council.