- From Singapore: Rise of the book machines!
- Who’s been poisoning dogs in Hong Kong?
- Leather, chains, and noise at the Metal Mania festival in the Kalahari Desert.
- How likely is it that a robot is going to steal your job?
- Perhaps a reason to stop reading Dilbert.
- Golden State Warriors as metaphor for how Silicon Valley ruins everything.
Here’s what happened when Judicial Watch tried to get a judge tossed from a case because he was Asian.
Here’s how classy John McCain was when Barack Obama got the nomination in 2008.
Too many books are getting positive reviews.
- Print and read: The purest definition of public narcissism that we’ve seen in our lifetimes.