- Zhang Yimou’s The Great Wall: Matt Damon vs. dragons?
Natalie Portman and Cormac McCarthy, an imagined correspondence.
A Republican on wishful thinking and why the Republican party is going to die.
Tom Ford on his office: “I’ve never actually seen anyone here eat.“
Sending out the Ubers.
- Even Meryl Streep has decided to get on board.
What’s happening with the Donald and Vladimir?
- The U.S. has an anti-drone rifle that doesn’t use bullets, and it’s already in action against ISIS.
- How to be heroically calm.
- Langston to Barack: A president’s aesthetic of cool.
- So how many “real Americans” are there, anyway?
Print and read: Zadie Smith on Brexit, fences, and the real London.