- The largest humanitarian crisis that the world has faced since 1945 is starting to happen right now.
- Public funding for the new NFL stadium in Las Vegas works out to $354 per Nevada resident.
- Tolkien to Wharton: breaking down the words most favored by male and female authors.
- So now your Internet Service Provider can sell your entire browsing history (and pretty much any other data they have about you); thanks, GOP!
- Oh, Camille Paglia, whatever happened?
- Hey, Hemingway was a packrat.
- Something that improves Dark Side of the Moon, immensely.
- Print and read: Why are medical costs so high? In part, it’s the bills themselves.