Skip to content
- Trump and 9/11; a sad spectacle of lies.
- Flashback, Lt. Gen Michael Flynn (ret.), last heard from being restrained by Chris Christie during Donald’s intelligence briefing, was several months ago making unsupported accusations on the final episode of Serial.
- When the temperature goes up, tempers fray, students do worse on tests, and more “witch killings” occur in Tanzania.
- Pennsylvania Dutch superstitions and the “Hex Murders” of Rehmeyer’s Hollow.
- If this is civilization, you can keep it.
- The people who think that mountains are actually the remains of great forests.
- Netflix spends $6 billion a year on content, are they taking over?
- Colin Powell is angry – heed his words.
- Print and read: Of hillbillies, poverty, drugs, and who’s to blame for it all.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: